Overview : Flashgun Battery Power Pack for Speedlite/Speedlight flashes. The external flashgun battery pack improves flash recycle times significantly and increases the number of firings before batteries need to be replaced. It can be loaded with up to 8 AA-size batteries - alkaline, lithium, or Ni-MH - prior to a shoot to ensure fast and smooth transitions from one battery set to the next - important in critical shooting situations or to keep up momentum in the studio.
- TD-381 for Canon; TD-382 for Nikon (SB-900); TD-383 for Nikon (SB-800 & older); TD-384 for Sony
- It uses two groups of symmetrical charge system and have more stable charging voltage. It charges time twice as fast as any other battery pack.
- Flexible and convenient design. You can use 4 or 8 AA batteries freely.
- It uses a new charging method. You get a fastest recharge when using 8 AA batteries.
- It saves more than 25% power consumption in stand-by mode compared with other similar products.