Overview : Fresh off the GoWorx design table, the FreeRide Phone Mount transforms your phone into an infinitely versatile and mountable camera capable of shooting time-lapse photos, steady video, unique perspectives and anything else your creativity conjures up. FreeRide securely attaches to GoKnuckles and The Original Handle as well as any pole, suction-cup mount, tripod or any of the thousand other gadgets that hold a GoPro HERO or traditional camera. Whether using your phone for POV video, rigging up your smartphone as a GoPro camera display or adding a second perspective to your video production, the padded, vice-like clamps secure your phone so you can capture quality footage with the camera you already own.
- Three-fin mount and included thumbscrew let you mount your smartphone (with or without a case) anywhere you can mount a GoPro HERO camera, unlocking the creative potential of your smartphone.
- Included ¼-20 universal tripod adapter lets you mount your smartphone to any tripod or traditional camera mount built for a point-and-shoot or DSLR. With your phone on a tripod, you can finally utilize its powerful camera by capturing quality, shake-free video and truly stunning photos.
- FreeRide works seamlessly with other GoWorx designs, including the skate-ready Original Handle and internationally acclaimed GoKnuckles.
- Vice-like design fits any smartphone between 56.5mm and 86.5mm wide (2.2 to 3.4"), including all Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy models.
- Top screw locks down clamps to ensure a solid hold during rowdy, in-motion skate shots.
- Soft urethane rubber pads grip your phone (with or without its case) and prevent scratches from the mount itself.
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate and precision-machined 304 stainless steel provide a long, adventurous product life regardless of use in saltwater, freshwater, snow, mud, dust or black Hawaiian sand.
- With the GoPro® Smartphone App and a little ingenuity, the FreeRide lets you rig your smartphone as a touch-screen display to view and control your GoPro HERO camera in real time.
- The FreeRide also enables secondary video perspectives when using your GoPro as the primary camera during your next video project.
- With the FreeRide, a dashboard mount and your favorite map app, your smartphone becomes a removable GPS to guide you to your next skate or wave session.