Black, model no. 6351B001, or White, model no. 6799B001, for $178 with free shipping via the directions below. Most merchants currently charge this for the camera alone. As well as the camera, this bundle includes a SanDisk 16GB Class 10 SDHC, Lowepro Dublin 20 Camera Pouch, Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Color Inkjet Wireless Photo Printer. The camera features a 3" touchscreen LCD, 1080p video recording, 5x optical zoom, 10 fps continuous shooting, SDHC card slot, and USB. Rebate ends December 31. To get this deal:
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
From December 6th-13th, Peak Design will be giving away one prize package per night ($825 avg. value), with a MIND-BLOWING GRAND PRIZE ($1760 value) on the 8th night. Plus get an exclusive set of last-minute deals emailed to you at the end of the giveaway. See? Everyone's a winner!
*And don't forget about the "1kindphoto" 10% OFF coupon code when you purchase any of Peak Design products from http://www.peakdesignltd.com.
Continue reading for the prize packages
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Overview : One of the most versatile tools for photographing children, the DaisyGrip is a must-have for both parents and professionals. Gets genuine smiles and expressions by holding toys, puppets or iPhones/smartphones right above your camera lens. No more waving a toy with one hand trying to get a child's attention. Use two hands on your camera for super sharp images, while putting that space above your camera to work for you! Fantastic for photographing pets as well!
- An Ultra-flexible hand with 4 fingers that are easily bent, yet firmly maintain their shape
- Connects to the top of your SLR camera via a standard hot shoe
- Connects to the top of a tripod
- Holds a variety of toys, stuffed animals, finger & hand puppets
- Holds an iPhone® or other similarly sized smartphones, including many popular Android® phones
- Holds phones with or without a protective case - either way the DaisyGrip will handle it!
- Can be used simultaneously with some wireless transmitters for studio work
Friday, November 29, 2013
We’re thankful for you, and to show our appreciation, we’re offering these deals starting now and running through Cyber Monday (Dec. 2nd):
- 25% off Custom SLR products purchased from CustomSLR.com or Amazon.com. At checkout, use the coupon code SHAREME2, and the discount will be applied. (Valid11/27/13 through 12/2/13)
- More than 30% off of Fotopro tripods purchased from Amazon.com + an additional 15% off purchases of 2 or more tripods. (Discounts are applied automatically, no coupon code needed!)
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
It's been a Peak Design custom to offer a sweet Black Friday deal, and this year is no exception. It's also been a custom to let their Kickstarter backers know about it before anybody else, and this year is also no exception. So, here's the deal:
From Thursday evening until Monday evening (Pacific Time), Peak Design is going to put a special limited-time bundle on their website. The bundle will be CapturePRO, PROpad and Leash for $119.95. That's $25 (or 17.241%) off. In other words, they're offering Kickstarter prices just for that specific product combo, just for this upcoming weekend. So, if you've got friends who missed out on their funding campaign, or you'd like to give a special photographer in your life a sweet gift, they've got a deal for ya.
As an appreciation to our readers, we have a 10% off coupon code. Simply add the items to your cart and when you check out, enter the code "1kindphoto".
Friday, November 22, 2013
ExpoImaging has introduced the ExpoDisc 2.0 Professional White Balance Filter for digital cameras. The original ExpoDisc Professional White Balance Filter was available in separate Neutral and Portrait (warming) versions. The ExpoDisc 2.0 combines these versions into a single tool and can meter for 18% incident exposure and has 2 levels of warming gels, which can be inserted into a recesses on the face of the ExpoDisc. The user can select for warmer skin tones in portraits. With the original version you had to purchase a second expodisc for warmer tones. The ExpoDisc 2.0 will initially be available in a 77mm filter size with more sizes to follow. As with the original ExpoDisc, a larger ExpoDisc 2.0 can be used with smaller filter size lenses by simply holding the ExpoDisc 2.0 over the lens during the white balance setting procedure.
The ExpoDisc 2.0 77mm White Balance Filter retails for $49.95. You'll be able to pick up the new ExpoDisc 2.0 from any of these retailers when it becomes available: Amazon | B&H Photo | Adorama
Continue reading for full press release.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Custom Brackets has launched a new Kickstarter campaign for a Arca Swiss and Manfortto mount style camera plate with anti-twist plate. The C-Plate allows you to mount your camera on a tripod and also use a sling style or hostler style system without interfaces. The first thing when I saw this, it's a mash up of Custom SLR's M-Plate, Spider Holster and Carry Speed's F-1 Foldable Plate.
The C-Plate sits flat and never requires you to take your shoulder strap or holster pin off the plate. This is because of the offset connection point. The C-Plate has a built in slot to hold your allen wrench. Custom Brackets states that the C-Plate doesn't block access to battery door. This may be true for cameras like the Canon 5d Mark III or Nikon D800 but what about a small camera like the Canon Rebel series or even the SL1?
The funding period is Nov 5, 2013 – Dec 10, 2013 (35 days). Pricing starts at $40 for Early Bird but once the allotment of 100 is fulfilled, the regular Kickstarter price is $50. For $85, it gets you 2 plates.
More information about the C-Plate after the break. They also provide a comparison list on Kickstarter between the C-Plate vs the competitors on their Kickstarter page.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Overview : Manfrotto's Fluid Video Monopod w/Head will take you somewhere you might never have been: more than 6 feet off the ground with a monopod. The maximum height of 6.56' (200 cm), minimum height of 2.5' (76.5 cm), and included compact, lightweight fluid head of this 4-section aluminum monopod give you versatility to spare. The head has a long sliding plate, and the ergonomic pan-bar provides smooth panning and tilting. Three mini supports at the base bring added stability. This monopod and head were designed specifically for light prosumer and professional compact HD camcorders plus lightweight spotting scopes (up to 8.8 lbs).
- The ergonomic pan-bar allows smooth panning and tilting movements
- Maximum height of 6.56' (200 cm)
- Minimum height of 2.5' (76.5 cm)
- The small, compact and lightweight fluid head was developed and designed to specifically to support the latest light prosumer and professional compact HD camcorders plus lightweight spotting scopes up to 8.8 lbs
- Updated controls on the fluid head allow a more solid grip and better fluidity, plus improved performance and ergonomics
- The fluid head's improved internal fluid cartridges, a pan-bar rosette and a bigger sliding plate optimize the position of the camera or spotting scope, relative to its center of gravity